高視闊步。 strut around 招搖過市。 strut one's frame 〔美運〕出場比賽。 strut one's stuff 〔美俚〕炫耀；自負。adj.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Now we'll strut arm and arm .
- This behavior is similar to buckling of strut .
- The male bird strutted in front of the female .
- The struts were adjustable .
- He struts about so full of himself that he is a laughingstock .
- a proud stiff pompous gait
- brace consisting of a bar or rod used to resist longitudinal compression
A strut is a structural component designed to resist longitudinal compression. Struts provide outwards-facing support in their lengthwise direction, which can be used to keep two other components separate, performing the opposite function of a tie.