1.用功，勤學；〔常 pl. 〕學習；研究 (of); 研究對象；研究項目；值得研究的問題；學問，學業，學科；專題論文；調查。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He shows very little application to his study ...
- Every student has an opportunity to study .
- I'm not going to be bluffed out of that study now .
- He is engaged in his military studies .
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- a detailed critical inspection
- preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
- a room used for reading and writing and studying; "he knocked lightly on the closed door of the study"
- a state of deep mental absorption; "she is in a deep study"
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading); "mastering a second language requires a lot of work"; "no schools offer graduate study in interior design"
- attentive consideration and meditation; "after much cogitation he rejected the offer"
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
同義詞：discipline, subject, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, bailiwick
- a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer''s technique; "a study in spiccato bowing"
- a written document describing the findings of some individual or group; "this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale"
同義詞：report, written report
- someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play); "he is a quick study"
- be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
同義詞：learn, read, take
- learn by reading books; "He is studying geology in his room"; "I have an exam next week; I must hit the books now"
同義詞：hit the books
- be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
- consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
同義詞：analyze, analyse, examine, canvass, canvas
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes; "He is meditating in his study"
- give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"