- 更多例句： 下一頁
- What men in industry provided the subsidies .
- Food subsidy programs have other costs .
- Western europe provides extensive subsidies to steel-makers .
- The subsidies and taxes are passed on through private traders .
- Even as married sons, they dared seek subsidies .
- a grant paid by a government to an enterprise that benefits the public; "a subsidy for research in artificial intelligence"
A subsidy is assistance to a business or economic sector for producers. Most subsidies are set in place by the government for producers or are distributed as subventions in an industry to prevent the decline of that industry (e.