- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- We finally succeeded in making the plan .
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- We have succeeded in making this scandal public .
- He succeeded in pulling through the illness .
- be the successor (of); "Carter followed Ford"; "Will Charles succeed to the throne?"
同義詞：come after, follow
- attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
同義詞：win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods