[ 'sʌmə ] 發音: 用"summer"造句
- for the summer: 這個夏天
- in summer: 在夏季; 在夏天
- summer is: 薩默群島
- So the days passed in spring and summer .
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- Or perhaps the summer fog was more general .
- They say we are going to have a hot summer ..
- He loves angling on a fine summer day .
- the period of finest development, happiness, or beauty; "the golden summer of his life"
- the warmest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox; "they spent a lazy summer at the shore"
- spend the summer; "We summered in Kashmir"