- 日落，日沒；傍晚；晚霞；日落的地方，西方；晚年，末尾，末路。〔S-〕〔美國〕亞利桑那 (Arizona) 州的別名。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was now getting toward sunset .
- There was a glorious sunset last night .
- It 's almost sunset , but it 's still so hot .
- Sunset clouds float with the lone wild ducks .
- By sunset we had covered thirty miles .
- the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- providing for termination; "a program with a sunset provision"
- of a declining industry or technology; "sunset industries"
Sunset or sundown is the daily disappearance of the Sun below the western half of the horizon, i.e.