[ 'sʌplimənt ] 發音: 用"supplement"造句
- a supplement to a dictionary: 詞典的補編
- acme supplement: 阿克米補編; 亞克米補編
- and its supplement the: 大慧語錄
- The book has been supplemented with new material .
- They somehow supplemented each other .
- She gives private lessons to supplement her income .
- A sensible use of supplements can pay dividends .
- She was strongest when supplemented by him .
- a supplementary component that improves capability
同義詞：accessory, appurtenance, add-on
- a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
- textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end