- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Many lives have been saved by surgery .
- The patient walked into the doctor's surgery .
- Surgery and radiotherapy should be combined .
- Laser beams are also used in surgery .
- Bloodless internal surgery is possible .
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery"
同義詞：operation, surgical operation, surgical procedure, surgical process
- a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations; "great care is taken to keep the operating rooms aseptic"
同義詞：operating room, OR, operating theater, operating theatre
- a room where a doctor or dentist can be consulted; "he read the warning in the doctor''s surgery"
- the branch of medical science that treats disease or injury by operative procedures; "he is professor of surgery at the Harvard Medical School"