- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She was lucky to get off with a suspended sentence .
- He was suspended from school for bad conduct .
- The signal will suspend the microprocessor .
- Suddenly my bewilderment suspended .
- "ah!" said his aunt, suspending her breath .
- cause to be held in suspension in a fluid; "suspend the particles"
- stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it; "Suspend the aid to the war-torn country"
- make inoperative or stop; "suspend payments on the loan"
- hang freely; "The secret police suspended their victims from the ceiling and beat them"
- bar temporarily; from school, office, etc.
- render temporarily ineffective; "the prison sentence was suspended"