- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- This is the famous suspension bridge on the tagus .
- They were going to cross a precarious suspension bridge .
- This is a motor car suspension .
- The early chinese built suspension bridges of hemp rope .
- a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); "there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait"
- a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
- an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
同義詞：respite, reprieve, hiatus, abatement
- temporary cessation or suspension
- a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
同義詞：pause, intermission, break, interruption