[ sim'bɔlik ] 發音: 用"symbolic"造句
- the symbolic: 象徵界
- acta symbolic: 符號學報
- address symbolic: 符號位址
- They came to venerate him as a symbolic figure .
- The cross is symbolic of christianity .
- The earlier characteristics is monumental and symbolic .
- Symbolic color is right .
- The gestures are highly stylized and symbolic .
- relating to or using or proceeding by means of symbols; "symbolic logic"; "symbolic operations"; "symbolic thinking"
- using symbolism; "symbolic art"
- serving as a visible symbol for something abstract; "a crown is emblematic of royalty"; "the spinning wheel was as symbolic of colonical Massachusetts as the codfish"
同義詞：emblematic, emblematical, symbolical