- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Do they have marble tables and chairs ?
- My father took his place at the head of the table .
- She tapped on the table with the pencil .
- He got so angry that he tipped the table up ...
- My table suffered for it last night .
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it; "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
- food or meals in general; "she sets a fine table"; "room and board"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game; "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- flat tableland with steep edges; "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"