[ 'tækl ] 發音: 用"tackle"造句
- tackle to: tackle吊鉤至吊鉤; 勁頭十足地 ...
- out of tackle to tackle: 超出提單外
- anchor tackle: 吊錨滑車組
- He always tackles problems straight away .
- I will get my rod and tackle box now .
- The naturalist could tackle the city poor .
- I tackled him on this question .
- He was tackled just outside the penalty area .
- (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "it takes a big man to play tackle"
- gear used in fishing
同義詞：fishing gear, fishing tackle, fishing rig, rig
- gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship''s masts and sails
- the person who plays that position on a football team; "the right tackle is a straight A student"