靶子，標的；目標；(嘲笑等的)對象；笑柄 (for); (儲蓄，貿易等的)定額，指標；小羊的頸胸肉；【物理學】(X射線管中的)對陰極；【測】標桿，標板；【鐵路】圓板信號機；〔古語〕小圓盾。 a target area 轟炸目標地區。 a target ship 靶艦。 a target buster 〔美俚〕打飛靶的人。 target practice 打靶，射擊演習。 hit a target 達到定額[指標]。 one's target for t+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The targets are irradiated for about one year .
- I had a target in mind for the first year .
- He wo n't hit the target at that distance .
- It can hit a target with an atomic warhead .
- The boy hit the target with his first dart .
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
同義詞：aim, object, objective
- a reference point to shoot at; "his arrow hit the mark"
- the location of the target that is to be hit
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
同義詞：prey, quarry, fair game