電話(機)。 a dial telephone 自動電話。 a public telephone 公用電話。 a telephone booth [box] (公用)電話亭。 a telephone directory [book] 電話用戶號碼簿。 a telephone operator 話務員。 a telephone receiver (電話)聽筒。 a telephone set 電話機。 a telephone subscriber 電話用+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The telephone started drilling all of a sudden .
- Moments later the telephone buzzed .
- Telephone service was disrupted for hours .
- The telephone is fully operational again .
- He 'll telephone me the instant he knows .
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
同義詞：phone, telephone set
- transmitting speech at a distance
A telephone, or phone, is a telecommunications device that converts sound into electronic signals suitable for transmission via cables or other transmission media over long distances. First patented in 1876 by Alexander Graham Bell and further developed by many others, the telephone was the first device in human history that enabled people to talk directly with each other across large distances.