- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We can use telescopes of only modest sizes .
- Each telescope would be 100 meters in diameter .
- The two cars collided and telescoped .
- How i wish i could shut up like a telescope !
- The telescope must be bewitched by the devil .
- a magnifier of images of distant objects
- make smaller or shorter; "the novel was telescoped into a short play"
- crush together or collapse; "In the accident, the cars telescoped"; "my hiking sticks telescope and can be put into the backpack"
A telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation of remote objects by collecting electromagnetic radiation (such as visible light). The first known practical telescopes were invented in the Netherlands at the beginning of the 17th century, using glass lenses.