- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Let us explore the meaning of this term .
- I am on familiar terms with my bank manager .
- Yielding can properly be termed failure .
- I wish you and i could be on better terms .
- The effect is termed harmonic distortion .
- (architecture) a statue or a human bust or an animal carved out of the top of a square pillar; originally used as a boundary marker in ancient Rome
同義詞：terminus, terminal figure
- any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial; "the general term of an algebraic equation of the n-th degree"
- a word or expression used for some particular thing; "he learned many medical terms"
- one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition; "the major term of a syllogism must occur twice"
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous"
- a limited period of time; "a prison term"; "he left school before the end of term"
- the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent; "a healthy baby born at full term"
- name formally or designate with a term