- Would you be more comfortable in the confessional
- I hate saying it , but you should hear them in the confessional
- Thus spake the confessional poetry of the 1960s , the memoirs in the 1980s and 1990s , the prominence of the narrator in all of modern fiction
- A drunken man staggered into a catholic church , sat down in the confessional and said nothing . the priest is waiting and waiting and waiting
- It was the mamma muffat who had given him this precious education with its daily visits to the confessional , its complete absence of escapades and of all that is meant by youth
The Confessional () is a 1994 mystery / drama film directed by Robert Lepage.