the enemy below中文
- enemy: n. 1.敵人，仇敵；〔集合詞〕敵軍 ...
- below: adv. 1.在下面，向下；在下方。 ...
- enemy below: 下面的敵人；敵人在水下
- On the mountain we could see the enemies below
The Enemy Below is a 1957 war film which tells the story of the battle between the captain of an American destroyer escort and the commander of a German U-boat during World War II. It stars Robert Mitchum and Curt Jürgens.
- the ends of the earth中文
- the enemy中文
- the enemy abandoned the city and fled中文
- the enemy advances we retreat中文
- the enemy became desperate at the defeat中文
- the enemy cannot escape from our control中文
- the enemy fled in disorder by night中文
- the enemy fled pellmell中文
- the enemy front has crumbled中文
- the enemy grew desperate at the defeat中文