- 更多例句： 下一頁
- At night the tempest increased in violence
- The tempest had been as brief as terrific
- The sailors took in sail when the tempest was approaching
- The tempest seems to be calming down
- The tempest was william shakespeare ' s swan song in 1612
The Tempest is a play by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in 1610?11, and thought by many critics to be the last play that Shakespeare wrote alone. It is set on a remote island, where Prospero, the rightful Duke of Milan, plots to restore his daughter Miranda to her rightful place using illusion and skillful manipulation.