[ θi:m ] 發音: 用"theme"造句
- s theme: 王佳芝
- the theme: 活動主題
- a theme park: 一個主題公園; 主題公園
- This was contrary to matsuoka's theme .
- Patriotism was the speaker's theme .
- Edith wharton uses the international theme .
- A slow theme introduces the first movement .
- The second theme contains a short ritardando .
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl'' theme"
- (linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem"
同義詞：root, root word, base, stem, radical
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
同義詞：composition, paper, report
- the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn''t want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- (music) melodic subject of a musical composition; "the theme is announced in the first measures"; "the accompanist picked up the idea and elaborated it"
同義詞：melodic theme, musical theme, idea
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"