- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The theorem may be explained as follows .
- This calculation illustrates the theorem .
- That is the so-called fundamental theorem of algebra .
- This result is often called the integrality theorem .
- This completes the proof of the convexity theorem .
- an idea accepted as a demonstrable truth
- a proposition deducible from basic postulates
In mathematics, a theorem is a statement that has been proven on the basis of previously established statements, such as other theorems, and previously accepted statements, such as axioms. The derivation of a theorem is often interpreted as a proof of the truth of the resulting expression, but different deductive systems can yield other interpretations, depending on the meanings of the derivation rules.