- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The timber carries the whole weight of the roof .
- Half of his land is covered with timber .
- You 'll have to make do with this timber .
- He is a statesman of the highest timber .
- The lawn was dotted over with timber .
- a beam made of wood
- a post made of wood
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
同義詞：timbre, quality, tone
- land that is covered with trees and shrubs
同義詞：forest, woodland, timberland
- the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material