- 更多例句： 下一頁
- You must respect him. he is an old timer here .
- The little bell of the timer on the stove took up a show-spaced pinging .
- The sampling system is controlled by an adjustable program timer or by a manual pushbutton .
- The solid-state controller has an electronic timer which provides an extremely short time base .
- Throughout the history of gyro testing on servo runs, these timers have proven irreplaceable for backup data behind far more complex timing devices .
- a timepiece that measures a time interval and signals its end
- a regulator that activates or deactivates a mechanism at set times
- (sports) an official who keeps track of the time elapsed