- Times , The (英國)泰晤士報。
write to The Times 給泰晤士報投稿；向報社寫信。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- Would you kindly make an exception for us this time ?
- I must keep to myself, at least for some time .
- Time zipped by and the year was soon over .
- A name could be removed at any time .
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed; "the multiplication of four by three gives twelve"; "four times three equals twelve"
- a more or less definite period of time now or previously present; "it was a sign of the times"