3.錫器；罐頭；(容量)〔英國〕一罐[聽] (＝〔美國〕 can)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Reflux the mixture until no tin remains .
- He beat out a tune on a tin can .
- I caught her with her fingers in the biscuit tin .
- A quarter of a pound of tea . and a tin of tobacco .
- Grease the tin with butter before baking the cake .
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
同義詞：can, tin can
- metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion; used in many alloys and to coat other metals to prevent corrosion; obtained chiefly from cassiterite where it occurs as tin oxide
同義詞：Sn, atomic number 50
Tin is a chemical element with symbol?Sn (for ) and atomic number?50. It is a main group metal in group 14 of the periodic table.