疲倦，累 (with) 厭倦 (of)。vt.
使疲倦；使厭倦。 Walking soon tires me. 我一走路就累。 She never tires of speaking English. 她講起英語來從不厭倦。 tire down 把…追趕到跑不動，使疲憊到精疲力盡，逐漸微弱。 tire out ＝tireto death 使疲倦到極度 (I am tired out. 我累得要死，十分疲倦)。n.
輪箍；輪胎。 a pneumatic tir+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- However tired you may be , you must do it ...
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Go to bed. you look tired out .
- He was tired to such a degree that he fainted ...
- Buying tires has become confusing .
- hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
同義詞：wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I''m so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
同義詞：pall, weary, fatigue, jade
- cause to be bored
- deplete; "exhaust one''s savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
同義詞：run down, exhaust, play out, sap
A tire (or tyre) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel's rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance. Most tires, such as those for automobiles and bicycles, provide traction between the vehicle and the road while providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock.