- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His tooth gave another red-hot jounce .
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay .
- At intervals, he gritted his teeth ferociously .
- I gritted my teeth and stayed there to the end .
- a means of enforcement; "the treaty had no teeth in it"
- toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- something resembling the tooth of an animal
- one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
A tooth (plural teeth) is a small, calcified, whitish structure found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates and used to break down food. Some animals, particularly carnivores, also use teeth for hunting or for defensive purposes.