1.(輕)扔，(輕)投，拋；(輕)拌；【網球】把(球)打高；(馬)摔落(騎手) (off)； (公牛用角)將(人等)挑上去；忽然抬起(頭等)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The ship was tossed back and forth by the waves .
- Toss me the tea bottle, will you, tom ?
- She could scarcely toss her head gracefully .
- She kept tossing the baby violently up and down .
- He tossed back the remainder of his scotch .
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled"
- an abrupt movement; "a toss of his head"
- the act of flipping a coin
- agitate; "toss the salad"
- throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
同義詞：flip, sky, pitch
- throw carelessly; "chuck the ball"
- move or stir about violently; "The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed"
同義詞：convulse, thresh, thresh about, thrash, thrash about, slash, jactitate
- lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don''t know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
- throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
同義詞：discard, fling, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away