- Drugs may be utilized to alter the pharmacokinetic profile of a toxicant .
- Transformation of an organic toxicant does not always result in formation of a less objectionable compound .
- Specifications for stoage and preservation of toxicant goods
- Can dispel inorganic and organic pollutants , as well as toxicant
- The influence of toxicant substances on workers ' lipid peroxidation
- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
同義詞：poison, poisonous substance
- having the qualities or effects of a poison
A toxicant is a type of poison that is made by humans or introduced into the environment by human activity. This is in contrast to a toxin, which is a poison produced naturally by an organism (e.