追蹤者；追蹤物，示跡劑；描摹者；描圖員；描記器；畫線筆，尖筆；航跡自畫器；失物追查員；失單；【物理學】示跡物；曳光劑；【軍事】曳光彈；【醫學】探針。 a tracer atom 示跡原子。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This solute will be referred to as a tracer .
- The tracer becomes increasingly dispersed .
- The tracer is distributed in a nearly normal fashion .
- Radionuclide tracer analysis is a third important method .
- The slug of tracer is added to the stream in an undefined manner .
- ammunition whose flight can be observed by a trail of smoke
- (radiology) any radioactive isotope introduced into the body to study metabolism or other biological processes
- an instrument used to make tracings
- an investigator who is employed to find missing persons or missing goods