拖曳，拖拉，牽引；牽引力；〔比喻〕吸力，魅力；【醫學】(對于肌肉等的)牽引(術)；〔美國〕市內鐵路，有軌電車。 force of traction 拖力。 animal traction 畜力。 motor [steam] traction 汽車[鐵路]運輸。adj.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I'll show you how the traction is applied .
- Interfacial tractions at the broken ends will produce delamination .
- For traction to be effective, countertraction and friction are necessary .
- We confine ourselves here to the case where surface tractions are prescribed .
- Adhesive skin traction is used for a fractured femur in the child less than two years of age .
- (orthopedics) the act of pulling on a bone or limb (as in a fracture) to relieve pressure or align parts in a special way during healing; "his leg was in traction for several days"
- the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
同義詞：grip, adhesive friction