[ trænz'mit ] 發音: 用"transmit"造句
- to transmit: 寄送
- transmit on: 發射開
- ceasing to transmit: 經盡
- R(l)is the amplitude of the transmitted light .
- Hepatitis is transmitted by blood transfusion .
- I 'll transmit the money by special messenger ..
- The oral message was incorrectly transmitted .
- The signals are transmitted to the observation center .
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
同義詞：air, send, broadcast, beam
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
同義詞：transfer, transport, channel, channelize, channelise
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同義詞：impart, conduct, convey, carry, channel
- transfer to another; "communicate a disease"