傳送者；傳達者；寄交者；傳導物；遺傳者；【無線電】發送機；發射機；發報機；送話機，話筒；【火箭】發射機。 hit the transmitter 〔美國〕播送。 an inset transmitter 送話器盒，炭精盒。 a light-beam transmitter 光束掃描發射機。 television transmitter 電視發射機。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The mosquito is a transmitter of disease .
- They live within range of the transmitter .
- There is no distant transmitter to telecast the scene .
- The microphone, you see, acts much like a telephone transmitter .
- The transmitter is wired for up-scale thermocouple burn-out protection .
- set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects"
- someone who transmits a message; "return to sender"