待遇；作業；處理，處置；討論，論述；【醫學】治療，療法；(種子的)消毒(處理)。 preferential treatment 優待。 hard treatment 虐待。 heat treatment 熱處理。 mechanical treatment 機械加工。 water treatment 水的凈化。 under medical treatment 治療中。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Why should we give you special treatment ?
- The treatment of benign tumors is extirpative .
- He has gone to hospital for special treatment .
- Refer a patient to a specialist for treatment
- He submitted to the unjust treatment .
- care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners"; "the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
- a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space borrows from Italian architecture"
- an extended communication (often interactive) dealing with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his treatment of the race question is badly biased"