1.〔美國〕運貨汽車，卡車；貨車 (＝ 〔英國〕 lorry)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The trucks piled up against each other .
- The truck bespattered my new suit with mud .
- The path is too narrow for a truck to pass .
- The car and the truck collided head on .
- a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- convey (goods etc.) by truck; "truck fresh vegetables across the mountains"
A truck (North American and Australian English) or lorry (British and Commonwealth English) is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration, with the smallest being mechanically similar to an automobile.