- Do not trust him , no matter what he says .
- The trust is separated from the company .
- Trust him to go and mess things up !
- I knew her innocent and trusting heart .
- Magnus, he could trust to be dignified .
- the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others; "the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
- certainty based on past experience; "he wrote the paper with considerable reliance on the work of other scientists"; "he put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc; "he cherished the faith of a good woman"; "the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
同義詞：corporate trust, combine, cartel
- something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary); "he is the beneficiary of a generous trust set up by his father"
- a trustful relationship; "he took me into his confidence"; "he betrayed their trust"
- have confidence or faith in; "We can trust in God"; "Rely on your friends"; "bank on your good education"; "I swear by my grandmother''s recipes"
同義詞：swear, rely, bank
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war"
- expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
- extend credit to; "don''t trust my ex-wife; I won''t pay her debts anymore"
- confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general''s secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
同義詞：entrust, intrust, confide, commit
- allow without fear
TRUST (Train Running System TOPS) is a Network Rail computer system used for monitoring the progress of trains and tracking delays on Great Britain's rail network.