- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Sperms fertilize ova in the fallopian tube .
- He silently applied the tube to his lips .
- The detector tube is filled with nitric oxide .
- They suck soda water through straws tube .
- Sample gas tubes are flushed with nitrogen .
- an electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city); "in Paris the subway system is called the `metro'' and in London it is called the `tube'' or the `underground''"
同義詞：metro, underground, subway system, subway
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
同義詞：vacuum tube, thermionic vacuum tube, thermionic tube, electron tube, thermionic valve
- (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- a hollow cylindrical shape
- place or enclose in a tube
- ride or float on an inflated tube; "We tubed down the river on a hot summer day"
- convey in a tube; "inside Paris, they used to tube mail"
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into