【醫學】腫瘤，癌，疙瘩，贅疣。 a benign [malignant] tumor 良[惡]性腫瘤。adj.
腫瘤的；夸張的 (tumorous growth 【農業】陡長)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This tumor has gelatinous material within it .
- The treatment of benign tumors is extirpative .
- These tumors may be sessile or pedunculated .
- The tumor may prolapse through the orifice .
- Early renal tumors are asymptomatic .
A tumor (American English) or tumour (British English) is commonly used as a synonym for a neoplasm (a solid or fluid-filled [cystic] lesion that may or may not be formed by an abnormal growth of neoplastic cells) that appears enlarged in size. Tumor is not synonymous with cancer.