隧道；地道；坑道；管道，煙道，風洞；【礦物】石巷，平峒。 tunnel warfare 地道戰。vt.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They drove a tunnel through the rock .
- The exit of the tunnel is concealed .
- Then he made his way to the tunnel mouth .
- The rock was caverned out to make a tunnel .
- This phenomenon is called tunneling .
- a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars); "the tunnel reduced congestion at that intersection"
- a hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
- force a way through
- move through by or as by digging; "burrow through the forest"
A tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclosed except for openings for entrance and exit, commonly at each end.