【機械工程】(渦)輪機，葉輪機，汽輪機，透平機。 a hydraulic [water] turbine 水輪機。 a steam turbine 汽輪機。 a turbine steamer 渦輪汽船。 turbine boat 汽輪機船。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The turbine is spun by the high-pressure gases .
- Engineers maintain the turbines .
- The turbine engine has a compressor which turns at high speed .
- This steam is used to turn turbine blades of electric generators .
- With this arrangement, the turbine drives the compressor .
- rotary engine in which the kinetic energy of a moving fluid is converted into mechanical energy by causing a bladed rotor to rotate
A turbine is a rotary mechanical device that extracts energy from a fluid flow and converts it into useful work. A turbine is a turbomachine with at least one moving part called a rotor assembly, which is a shaft or drum with blades attached.