- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Captain hoxworth was mentally unbalanced .
- Julia's mother says he's unbalanced .
- She became more and more unbalanced .
- Trends promoted in developing nations remain unbalanced .
- The type of man we must avoid is the unbalanced young gentleman .
- a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium; "a hormonal imbalance"
- a state of mental disturbance and disorientation
同義詞：derangement, mental unsoundness
- derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane; "The death of his parents unbalanced him"
- throw out of balance or equilibrium; "The tax relief unbalanced the budget"; "The prima donna unbalances the smooth work in our department"