[ 'ju:niti ] 發音: 用"unity"造句
- african unity: 非洲統一
- and narrative unity: 未來與敘事單元，75
- approach unity: 趨于一
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There is solid unity throughout the nation .
- They built unity with a respect for diversity .
- Criticism and self-criticism strengthen unity .
- This article lacks unity and coherence .
- They are two things, unity and uniformity .
- the quality of being united into one
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
同義詞：one, 1, I, ace, single
- an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting; "the integrity of the nervous system is required for normal development"; "he took measures to insure the territorial unity of Croatia"
Unity is the state of being undivided or unbroken.