無法處理的，難辦理的，難收拾的；難管理的，難應付的，難弄的；(孩子)不聽話的。 the unmanageable situation 難收拾的局勢。 an unmanageable horse劣馬。adv.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Such a list would be unmanageable .
- His system was somewhat unmanageable .
- This made him more defiant and unmanageable than ever .
- The concept of a continuous spectrum is obviously unmanageable graphically .
- Her only worry was herb, who had become more unmanageable than ever since the squatting .
- hard to control; "a difficult child", "an unmanageable situation"
- difficult to use or handle or manage because of size or weight or shape; "we set about towing the unwieldy structure into the shelter"; "almost dropped the unwieldy parcel"