- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- He was of no use at all in the business .
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- What was the use of telling the whole ?
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one''s own advantage; "his manipulation of his friends was scandalous"
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition; "owls have nocturnal habits"; "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"; "long use had hardened him to it"
- the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
同義詞：usage, utilization, utilisation, employment, exercise
- what something is used for; "the function of an auger is to bore holes"; "ballet is beautiful but what use is it?"
同義詞：function, purpose, role
- a particular service; "he put his knowledge to good use"; "patrons have their uses"
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property; "we were given the use of his boat"
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing; "the consumption of energy has increased steadily"
同義詞：consumption, economic consumption, usance, use of goods and services
- use up, consume fully; "The legislature expended its time on school questions"
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can''t use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?"; "I apply this rule to get good results"; "use the plastic bags to store the food"; "He doesn''t know how to use a computer"
同義詞：utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- take or consume (regularly or habitually); "She uses drugs rarely"
- habitually do something (use only in the past tense); "She used to call her mother every week but now she calls only occasionally"; "I used to get sick when I ate in that dining hall"; "They used to vacation in the Bahamas"
- avail oneself to; "apply a principle"; "practice a religion"; "use care when going down the stairs"; "use your common sense"; "practice non-violent resistance"
- seek or achieve an end by using to one''s advantage; "She uses her influential friends to get jobs"; "The president''s wife used her good connections"