- valence: n. ＝ valance.
- band: n. 1.隊，團，群；(盜賊等的)幫 ...
- filled valence band: 滿充價電子帶; 滿價帶
- The reason is that their valence band is full of electrons , which obstructs current flow
- In the band structure , one band that is completely filled with electrons is termed valence band
- Effective masses at the top of valence band and at the bottom of conduction band are deduced from the band structure
- The highest - energy band containing electrons is called the valence band , and the next higher one is the conduction band
- 2 . from the si and er core ievel spectra and the si valence band spectrum a rather detailed description of the er / si ( 00l ) interface formation is presented . the following results can be extracted
2鉺硅( 001 )界面、表面及鉺硅化物最初形成過程研究首先利用同步輻射光電子能譜方法研究了室溫下鉺在硅( 001 )表面的淀積和退火過程。
In solids, the valence band is the highest range of electron energies in which electrons are normally present at absolute zero temperature.