1.變化，多樣化 (opp. monotony, uniformity)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This shop has a satisfactory variety of goods .
- The only road was of the "shelf" variety .
- All varieties of goods for daily use are available .
- This variety is susceptible to fire blight .
- He unhesitatingly ranks them as varieties .
- noticeable heterogeneity; "a diversity of possibilities"; "the range and variety of his work is amazing"
同義詞：diverseness, diversity, multifariousness
- a difference that is usually pleasant; "he goes to France for variety"; "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
同義詞：kind, sort, form
- a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics; "varieties are frequently recognized in botany"
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
同義詞：assortment, mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley