- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Every disposable vehicle was sent .
- Every street was jam-packed with vehicles .
- He saw the vehicle bearing down on him .
- This might apply to caterpillar vehicles .
- He commandeered idle men and vehicle .
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something; "his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"; "a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"; "the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
A vehicle (from ) is a mobile machine that transports passengers or cargo. Most often, vehicles are manufactured, such as bicycles, cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, trains, ships, boats and aircraft.