- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He vented his spleen on everybody around .
- We both give vent to our grief without control .
- He vented his anger on his secretary .
- Sweet damp air poured in through the vent .
- His anger vented itself in curses .
- activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion; "she had no other outlet for her feelings"; "he gave vent to his anger"
- external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- a hole for the escape of gas or air
同義詞：venthole, vent-hole, blowhole
- a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- a fissure in the earth''s crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt