[ venti'leiʃən ] 發音: 用"ventilation"造句
- accommodation ventilation: 住艙通風
- adequate ventilation: 足夠通風
- after ventilation: 后部通風
- The ventilation is poor, the lieutenant admits .
- Measures to increase ventilation will rectify the problem .
- Ventilation must be ensured .
- Allow three to five seconds for these rapid ventilations .
- Some people think that ventilation is the same thing as air-conditioning .
- the act of supplying fresh air and getting rid of foul air
- the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
同義詞：breathing, external respiration, respiration
- a mechanical system in a building that provides fresh air; "she was continually adjusting the ventilation"
同義詞：ventilation system, ventilating system
- free and open discussion of (or debate on) some question of public interest; "such a proposal deserves thorough public discussion"